Please join Pershing for a special tax and cost basis reporting webcast, Cost Basis Reporting, Preparing for 2013 Tax Season and a Preview of Pershing’s Enhanced 1099-B Composite, on Wednesday, October 16, 2013, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (ET). Register now.
Early tax planning will be essential in 2013, even if the tax changes in 2013 did not significantly impact you and your clients. To help you prepare, Pershing’s cost basis expert Kevin McCosker, Director, will offer insight into cost basis reporting phase three, options and debt instruments. In addition, attendees will learn about the important 1099 mailing information and preview enhancements to Pershing’s 1099-B Composite, which will affect clients’ tax reporting in 2013.
This webcast will highlight the following:
- Important cost basis information for 2013 tax preparation and what’s ahead
- Enhancements to Pershing’s 2013 Form 1099-B (and the Tax and Year-End Statement)
- Available cost basis data tools and new functionality for NetX360®
- New phased mailing of 1099 tax information statements
- Accessible tools and resources
Joining Kevin for this webcast are:
- Sam Adams, Vice President, Pershing, a BNY Mellon company
- Mindy Zamparelli, Vice President, Pershing, a BNY Mellon company
Please feel free to share this invitation with colleagues who may benefit from this webcast.
Prior to the webcast, please e-mail [email protected] to provide any specific cost basis and tax questions you would like answered.
We look forward to your participation on Wednesday, October 16.
Pershing LLC does not provide tax, legal, financial or accounting advice. Please consult your own advisor(s).