As part of an ongoing commitment to help you grow and succeed in today’s ever changing business environment, Pershing will be hosting Fixed Income Workshop: Bonds 101 which is being offered as part of Pershing’s Education and Development Series. Please join us on Monday, August 6, 2012 to enhance your knowledge of fixed income products, applications and Pershing services. The curriculum for this course includes:
- Basics of Bonds
- Fundamentals of Bond Pricing
- BondCentral® Use and Navigation
- Bond Strategies, Ladders, Barbells and Bullets
- Alternative Ideas: CMOs and Structured Products
- Barclay’s Structured Products
You will also learn how fixed income can be an important asset class to help you grow your business.
Please note breakfast, lunch and refreshments will be provided. Space is limited, so please RSVP by Monday, July 23 to confirm your registration.
We look forward to you joining us on August 6.