Advisor Products Webcast Today at 4 P.M. Eastern
CFP® and IMCA® CE Credit
With the Supreme Court decision upholding the Affordable Health Care Act, CPA Bob Keebler will go over key tax rules affecting advisor clients. Keebler will also explain how to make charitable planning a “win-win” scenario for your client and the charitable organization.
At this webinar you will learn about:
- Medicare payroll tax of 0.9% on joint filers with more than $250,000 of AGI
- 3.8% surtax on joint filers with more than $250,000 of AGI
- New reporting requirements on W-2s
- Doubling of the penalty on non-qualified distributions from Health Savings Accounts
- 40% excise tax on high-cost health insurance plans
- Lifetime gifts versus testamentary bequests
- DAFs, CRTs, CLTs, and gift annuities
- Funding testamentary bequests with IRA assets
Guest presenter Robert S. Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP (Distinguished) is one of the nation’s leading professional educators of lawyers and accountants. A partner at Keebler & Associates, he has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Keebler is a blogger on Advisors4Advisors and an Advisor Products subject matter expert.