Available exclusively through Pershing Prime Services, Elections and Economies: The Limits of Power in the Age of Deleveraging, examines the potential impact upcoming global elections may have on markets and fiscal policy. Authored by senior economists at Roubini Global Economics, this independent study also explores the trend of deleveraging as a response to the current political and financial environment.
The report presents a variety of perspectives on timely issues, including:
- Renewed recession risk in the U.S. if fiscal contraction triumphs
- Reluctance of Eurozone politicians to shift gears on austerity or prevent a breakup
- Prospects for emerging markets in an era of state capitalism
- Policy-driven distortions in fixed income markets
- Likely decline in currency carry trades
- Impact of government intervention on commodities
Download this report now.