Effective April 2, 2012, enhancements to the block trading and rebalancing tools are scheduled to be available through NetX360®. These enhancements were designed based on your feedback and include:
- Model Management – provides a streamlined solution for building security and asset class models
- Drift Report/Drift Dashboard – allows the drift level for asset type, asset class and security level to be selected and filtered by a set of variables
- Alerts Dashboard – enables user-defined alerts triggered by certain factors
- Cash Management and Position Tools – allows users to manage intraday postings (cash and securities)
- Account Filter Changes – gives users the ability to save and maintain frequently used filters
Please refer to the March 2012 Block Trading and Rebalancing Release Summary for more details and instructions on how to use these new features.