Monthly Economic Outlook And Investment Outlook From Fritz Meyer – Advisor Products Webcast
Tuesday, February 14 at 4 p.m. EST
CFP® CE Credit
Stocks have straight-lined higher year-to-date. What’s changed in the key fundamentals driving the market?
At this month’s webinar, investment strategist Fritz Meyer will talk about:
- Improving global and U.S. economic data
- Revisions to S&P earnings forecasts
- Are stocks cheap? Expensive? In-between?
- What to expect in bond returns
- Federal budget deficit projections
- Could a crude oil price spike push us back into a recession?
- How MPT has performed, how it is different than buy and hold
Presenter Fritz Meyer provides institutional-quality macro analysis, serving as an investment strategist to independent advisory firms. Meyer spent 15 years as investment strategist at Invesco and is a frequent guest on CNBC, Bloomberg TV, Fox Business Network. He writes a blog on Advisors4Advisors and is a sought after public speaker.
To subscribe to Fritz’s monthly slide shows and get access to his PowerPoint presentation that you can edit, brand, and use as your own for client meetings and seminars, visit: https://www.advisorproducts.com/products/presentations/fritz-meyer-slide-shows.aspx