Tuesday, December 13 at 4 p.m. EST
CFP® CE Credit
World markets are in a pattern of crisis/relief tied to Europe’s sovereign debt difficulties. Meanwhile, U.S. economic data is encouraging.
At this webinar we will look at:
- Is Europe headed towards a recession?
- What are the U.S. long term economic prospects?
- A look behind the CPI, does it underestimate inflation?
- Unraveling the U.S. debt crisis and a post-election blueprint
- U.S. energy independence?
- The statistics on income inequality
- Stock prices, long term and short term
- Alternatives to bonds
- A disciplined application of MPT
Meyer provides institutional-quality macro analysis to financial advisors at an affordable price, serving as an investment strategist to advisors. Meyer spent 15 years as investment strategist at Invesco and is a frequent guest on CNBC, Bloomberg TV, Fox Business Network. He blogs on Advisors4Advisors and is a sought after public speaker.
Presentation slides will only be made available to subscribers of Fritz Meyer slide shows.