Monthly Fixed Income Market Commentary Call
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. (ET)
Pershing’s November 2011 Fixed Income Market Commentary Call will be held on Wednesday, November 16, 2011. The topic of this month’s discussion will be Advisor-Driven Year-End Fixed Income Strategies.
Submit questions for our presenters to [email protected] prior to the call. The agenda is:
- Rob Diemar, Vice President, Business Development
- Marvin Loh, Director, Market Strategy
Advisor-Driven Year-End Fixed Income Strategies
- Rob Diemar, Vice President, Business Development, Moderating
- Marvin Loh, Director, Market Strategy, Panelist
- Mike Clark, Vice President, Business Development, Panelist
- Mitchell Frank, Vice President, Fixed Income Sales, Panelist
Commentary Call Information
Note that space is limited and registration is required. Please
click here to let us know if you will attend.
Call in five to 10 minutes prior to the discussion to allow the operator ample time to admit all participants.
We encourage you to share this invitation with associates at your firm who you feel may benefit from participating in the call.
We hope that you will be able to join us on November 16. Thank you in advance for your participation.