Monthly Fixed Income Market Commentary Call
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. (ET)
Pershing’s October 2011 Fixed Income Market Commentary Call will be held on Wednesday, October 19, 2011. The topic of this month’s discussion will be Defensive Fixed Income Strategies in a Volatile Market Environment.
Submit questions for our presenters to [email protected] prior to the call. The agenda is as follows:
- Rob Diemar, Vice President, Business Development
Defensive Fixed Income Strategies in a Volatile Market Environment
- Marvin Loh, Director, Market Strategy
- Jim Alworth, Vice President, Municipal Bond Trading
- Tom DeQuinzio, Vice President, Government Trading
- Tim Higgins, Vice President, Corporate Bond Trading
Questions and Answers
Please note that registration is required, we ask you to click here to let us know if you will be attending so that we may set aside an appropriate number of call-in lines to properly accommodate all callers.
Please call in five to ten minutes prior to the call to allow the operator ample time to admit all participants.