According to Pershing’s recent independent study, “The Secret Knock: Unlocking The Retirement Opportunity,” there is a $303 billion annual retirement money-in-motion opportunity, which includes:
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rollovers.
- IRA transfers and
- Transfers of taxable money earmarked for retirement.1
Gather a greater share of these retirement assets with an attractively priced Pershing LLC Mutual Fund Only IRA option available for both Traditional and Roth IRAs.
Mutual Fund Only IRA is available in retirement accounts for which Pershing serves as custodian and is competitively priced with a lower annual maintenance fee.2
Benefits of Consolidating Retirement Assets in a Mutual Fund Only IRA
The Mutual Fund Only IRA option allows your clients to consolidate mutual fund retirement assets that have remained in former employers’ 401(k)s or other qualified plans and in IRAs held at multiple fund companies into a single account. This will allow you to better serve your clients’ needs by creating a more comprehensive retirement plan and asset allocation strategy. The benefits to you and your clients include:
- Enhanced diversification. While enabling you to manage your accounts with more control and efficiency, a centralized platform offers access to a wide variety of fund families allowing you to build more tailored, targeted client portfolios.
- Simplified account management and record keeping. Rolling over your clients’ retirement assets from employer plans, or transferring from other IRAs, makes it easier to manage their investments and calculate required minimum distributions after they reach age 70 1/2. Clients receive consolidated reporting through their brokerage account statements and single custodian tax reporting.
- Mutual fund breakpoint calculations that include retirement assets. Mutual Fund Only IRA assets are included with their other mutual fund holdings for breakpoint pricing.
- Low annual maintenance fee. The Mutual Fund Only IRA annual maintenance fee was reduced to $10 (from $17.50).
- More time to focus on client relationships. Consolidating retirement assets in a Mutual Fund Only IRA can help you simplify your day-to-day activities, freeing up the time you need to continue to deepen relationships.
Expand your retirement product and service offering with the Pershing Mutual Fund Only IRA option—and start gathering a greater share of the valuable retirement market. To learn more about Rollover IRAs and Pershing’s Mutual Fund Only IRA, visit www.retirementpowerplay.com or Resources in NetX360™ under Investment Solutions and Retirement. You can order Traditional, Roth or Rollover IRA kits and materials in the Material Catalog under Resources using the keyword search “IRA-Marketing.”
Mutual funds may not be available in all jurisdictions. Your clients should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the investment company carefully before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the investment company. Contact your financial organization for a prospectus. Your clients should read the prospectus carefully before investing.
For Professional Use Only.