Friday, April 15, 2011 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
Our marketing partner, Advisor Products, will be hosting a webcast featuring market strategist Fritz Meyer. He will address key questions about the economy and financial markets, including:
• Is the recovery for real?
• How high can oil prices rise without choking the recovery?
• The employment outlook
• Will the U.S. dollar collapse?
• Can stock prices rise in the face of higher bond yields?
• Are commodities and gold fairly priced?
Meyer provides institutional-quality macro analysis to financial advisors at an affordable price, and he serves as an investment strategist to independent advisory firms. Meyer spent 15 years as investment strategist at Invesco and is a frequent guest on CNBC, Bloomberg TV, Fox Business Network. He writes a blog on Advisors4Advisors and is a sought after public speaker.
Register for this session and you can be enrolled in Advisors4Advisors.com, where you can receive CE credit on replays of dozens of previous webinars.