Webcast on Friday, March 4 at 4 p.m. EST
Hosted by Advisor Products Inc.
CFP® and IMCA® CE Credit
After-tax returns are what matters most, and this webinar addresses the strategies advisors need to know now to manage client investments tax-efficiently.
Bob Keebler, one of the nation’s leading educators on tax and estate planning matters and one of A4A’s most popular speakers, will address:
- Tax characteristics of different asset classes
- How to reduce effective tax rates
- How to utilize insurance as an asset class
- Why Roth IRA conversion remains very attractive
- Planning around the 3.8% Medicare surtax
- Tax issues and tactics for inherited IRAs
- ILITs for inherited IRAs
- Roth IRA Lifetime Annuities
Robert Keebler is a partner at Keebler & Associates LLP. A nationally recognized expert in estate and retirement planning, Keebler is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils. He was named by CPA Magazine as one of the “Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the US” and one of the “Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession.” He is a columnist for CCH’s Taxes Magazine.
Get more than 40 hours of CFP® CE credit on replays by registering at Advisors4Advisors.com.
Note: This webinar is eligible for CFP® CE credit as well as IMCA® credit towards CIMA®, CIMC®, and CPWA® accreditations.