If your clients—like many investors—are seeking low-cost exchange-traded funds (ETFs) for their portfolios, make your first stop Pershing’s ETF Center via NetX360™.
ETF Center is an indispensable resource, powered by Morningstar that offers independent research and analysis, the latest news and daily fund profiles on over 1,000 ETFs and exchange-traded notes (ETNs). Accessible via the Tools tab, ETF Center also includes advanced screening functionality using a variety of criteria to enable comparisons to individual stocks and mutual funds.
ETF Center now features a redesigned, user-friendly home page along with a robust document warehouse that will contain educational material, commentary, presentations, white papers and webinars—all developed by industry experts and conveniently organized under Research, Commentary and Outlook sections.
In addition, ETF Center now features more intuitive navigation and clearer labeling along with a calendar of upcoming conferences and webcasts by ETF Center sponsors.
More Morningstar Research, Daily Fund Data and Analysis
Each day, ETF Center offers you something new, including fresh Morningstar content, analytical tools and usable data. You can take advantage of ETF Center in a variety of ways to help you customize a mix of funds and stocks for your clients:
- View daily profile data, including annual performance, market price, net asset value and expense ratio for all the ETFs and ETNs in Morningstar’s database.
- Sort and filter funds through ETF Screener and ETF Quickrank, using key criteria such as category, fund family, performance and total return, trading volume and Style Box (which is Morningstar’s proprietary, visual investment classification).
- Use the Cost Analyzer to compare the total costs of similar investments, from ETFs to mutual funds, or different share classes of the same fund.
- Stay abreast of the latest ETF information through timely articles.
- Access additional, robust product and educational materials via direct links to ETF providers.
Stop by ETF Center today to see the enhancements and to take advantage of this valuable resource for comprehensive and timely ETF information that can help you better manage your clients’ portfolios.
For Professional Use Only.