Make ProCash Plus the asset management platform of choice and realize the asset gathering advantage.
It is simple, and with the added features and benefits of ProCash Plus, you can gather more assets and increase retention rates. Did you know that asset management accounts like ProCash Plus gather three to four times the assets of standard brokerage accounts? Plus, with the convenience of direct deposit, your clients can maximize the investment potential of their payroll, Social Security, pension, and income tax checks by depositing these funds directly into their ProCash Plus account and having assets readily available for investing.
With ProCash Plus, you are also provided with the tools to consolidate, record, and track all of your clients’ financial activity in one simple convenient account. ProCash Plus provides detailed transaction reporting on client statements, to include:
- Cost basis Information
- Unlimited account protection3
- Expense tracking
- Checking activity
- MasterCard® debit card and ATM transactions4
- Money Market Fund Transactions5
- And more
Help your clients get out from under the pile of statements and the various 1099’s they receive today and approach financial management the smart way—with the most services and the least frustration.
Are you thinking about targeting high-net-worth investors? If so, be sure to introduce them to the Platinum ProCash Plus account!
Check out what a Platinum ProCash Plus account has to offer:
- A Platinum MasterCard debit card¾The first of its kind in the industry, this debit card offers all of the benefits provided by MasterCard International.
- An IRA with no annual maintenance fee¾a real savings for any client with an IRA.
- No-fee ATM access4.
- Frequent buyer rewards¾clients can earn up to 1% cash back on purchases made with their Platinum MasterCard.
- A low-price guarantee program¾find an item you have purchased with your Platinum MasterCard at a lower price and we will pay you the difference (up to $250 per purchase).
- Dedicated 24-hour toll-free service on checking and MasterCard questions.
Are you thinking about tax-time prospecting?
Consider ProCash Plus…
- Active traders-this audience generally has more complicated financial circumstances and will benefit from the free cost-basis reporting.
- High-net-worth clients – This audience will enjoy the extra features offered by the Platinum account.
- IRA investors – this audience will benefit from the IRA with no-annual-maintenance-fee.
- Small business owners – this audience will appreciate simplification which is key to individuals starting or maintaining small businesses.
You automatically receive account protection for the net equity of your securities positions and cash in your account. Of that total, the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) provides $500,000 of net equity protection, including $100,000 for claims for cash awaiting reinvestment (SIPC protection). Working on behalf of your financial organization, Pershing provides the additional protection (Excess SIPC) on terms similar to SIPC for account net equity in excess of $500,000 through a commercial insurer. Visit www.sipc.org for more information about SIPC. Account protection applies when a SIPC member firm fails financially and is unable to meet obligations to securities clients, but it does not protect against losses from the rise and fall in the market value of investments.
4Individual banks may charge a fee for ATM usage.
5Money market funds are sold by prospectus only. An investment in the fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Although the fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the fund.
The information contained in these materials is believed accurate at the time of writing, but is not guaranteed. Delta accepts no responsibility for its use whether in whole or in part.
Trademark(s) of Pershing Investments LLC